By joining this Agreement and leaving his data on the site artstudiohouse.com (hereinafter – the Site), as well as by filling in the fields of the form (registration) User:
- confirms that all data specified belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he carefully read the Agreement and the conditions of processing of his/her personal data, indicated by him in the fields of the form (registration), the text of the Agreement and the conditions of processing of personal data are clear to him;
- consents to the processing of personal data by the Site in order to conclude this Agreement between him and the Site, as well as to provide its subsequent execution;
- consents to the transfer of his personal data to the partners of the Website owner;
- agrees to receive newsletters about the Site news, including previews of the articles posted on the Site and promotional materials from partners of the Site;
- agrees with the terms of processing personal data.
The owner of the site is an individual entrepreneur MORO Evgeniya Olegovna
PSRN of IE 314619504100017
Location: 344072, Rostov-on-Don,
- 40th anniversary of Victory, 67 / 1, ap.18
The User consents to the processing of his personal data, i.e. activities specified in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Article 3 of the Federal Act of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts according to his own will and interests.
The consent of the User to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
The present consent of the User is valid in a simple written form for the processing of the following personal data:
– surname, first name and patronymic;
– place of stay (city, region);
– phone numbers; email addresses (E-mail).
The user grants artstudiohouse.com the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and gathering; storage within the record retention period identified by normative documents, but not less than three years from the date of termination of using services; clarification (update, change); using; destruction; impersonation; transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
The present consent is valid indefinitely since the data submission and can be revoked by User by application to the site administration indicating the data specified in Article 14 of the Law on Personal Data.
Withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the relevant order in a simple written form to the email address (E-mail): email@example.com.
The Site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and illegal) by third parties of the Information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways.
The Site has the right to make changes to this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update should be indicated. The new edition of the Agreement shall enter into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Agreement.
The current edition of the Agreement is available at: http://artstudiohouse.com/ru/agreement-on-the-use-of-personal-data/
The law of the Russian Federation shall be applied to this Agreement and the relationship between the User and the Site arising in connection with the implementation of the Agreement.
This site provides general information about services and prices. Individual entrepreneur MORO Evgeniya Olegovna reserves the right to make changes to the information on this site at any time without notice. For more information, you can contact the managers of the company with any questions, in particular, concerning the current tariffs for services and products listed on the site. Please note that this website is for informational purposes only and under no circumstances is not a public offer determined by the terms of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.